Monday, October 1, 2018

The Importance of Positive Affirmations

Why are positive affirmations so important during childhood?
Research has shown that we all learn our belief systems as little children. It is the very belief system that functions as the foundation of our entire life. This means that adults move through life trying to experience situations that match their beliefs learned from childhood. But it also means that we are often bound to the limiting beliefs learned during childhood. These negative thought patterns can be attributed to childhood conditioning or unconsciously picking up negative beliefs.

For this very reason, it is so important to help your children establish a supportive belief system showing them a positive attitude to life. By doing so we can help our children to internalize good values and positive beliefs, which allows them to develop confidence and a healthy dose of self-esteem.

I am loved.
I listen to my heart.
I am safe.
I have lots of friends who love me.
My dreams are coming true.
I am helpful.
I am friendly.
Every problem has an answer.
I am kind.
I can do it.
I play well with others.
I’m intelligent.
I learn from my mistakes.
I act responsibly.
I am calm.
I love myself even though I sometimes fail.
Every day brings new opportunities.
I accept and love myself.
I am kind.
I am relaxed.
I have faith in myself.
I am brave.
I have trust in myself.
I am generous.
I am loving.
I meet great decisions.
I am kind to all.
I am protected.
Whatever I do, I give my best.
I am exactly where I need to be.
I trust in my abilities.
I solve problems.
I am unique.
I have lots of energy.
I am peaceful.
I can become whatever I want to be.
I embrace change.
I make friends easily.
My intuition is a guide showing me the right direction.
I accomplish great results.
I have a beautiful imagination.
I am confident.
I welcome the unfoldment of events.
I am caring.
I find creative solutions to my problems.
I think positive.
I am thankful.
I am courageous.
I am gentle with myself and others.
I am whole.
I enjoy testing new ideas.
I have courage.
I have happy thoughts.
I forgive others for their mistakes.
I reach my goals.
Problems are challenges to better me.
I get better and better every day.
I discover the beauty in everything.
I have positive thoughts.
I am in charge of my life.
All is well.
I enjoy discovering something new.
My family and friends love me for who I am.
I am a good friend to myself.
I enjoy learning.
I have many good friends.
I am very creative.
I believe in my abilities.
I am persistent.
I understand complex problems quickly.
I am forgiving.
I am honest.
I am trustworthy.
I always find ways to overcome challenges
I am compassionate.
I listen to my inner wisdom.
I am open to new and exciting possibilities
I make friends easily2
I am growing up well
I give freely.
I am a good influence on others.
I am carrying.
I draw inspiration from life and my role models.
I am awesome.
I have good friends.
I am a good friend.
I am thoughtful and kind.
I enjoy spending time with myself.
I am strong, inside and out.
I am gentle.
I reach for the stars.
Miracles happen to me.
I am joyful.
I am patient.
I am brave.
I am perfect just the way I am.
I keep my body healthy.
I enjoy healthy food.
I am ready to seize the opportunities of the day.
I am awesome.
I care about others.
I feel joy in every corner of my body.
I work hard.
Life is fun.
I meet the right decisions.
I enjoy being cheerful.
I am important.
I can do anything.
I am peaceful.
I approve of myself.
My heart guides me.
I trust my intuition.
I am thankful for being who I am.
I see the good in myself.
I enjoy being happy.
I take pleasure in my life.
I support others with love and kindness.
I enjoy absorbing knowledge like a sponge.
I am a winner.
I am worthwhile of all the love and happiness in the world.
I am proud myself.
I take care of my responsibilities.
I am beautiful.
I like being challenged.
I am a bright student.
I play an important role in the world.
I like myself.
I am thoughtful.
I trust the wisdom in me.
I replace anger with compassion.
I am optimistic.
I am beautiful.
I am excited of the unknown.
I am full of energy.
I respect other people.
I learn from my mistakes.
I love my family and friends.
I receive all the help that I need.
Everything works out just fine.
Wonderful and awesome things happen to me.
I am kind to others.
I enjoy challenging myself.
I forgive myself for making a mistake.
I believe in myself.
I believe in my dreams.
I have the courage to be myself.
I am okay with who I am.